Thursday, May 1, 2008

LOVE Bathtime!

In case you didn't know... Addisyn LOVES bath time and being sprayed with water. Tonight, daddy gave baby bath and I took pictures. People are surprised when I say we spray water right on her face, but look--she is absolutely delighted with the water running over her face! We'll use the sponge, a cup, or the shower sprayer. It's a game, I say 1, 2, ...3 and she gets SO EXCITED! The other night, she kicked with such enthusiasm, she knocked herself off balance and fell backwards in the water--man, I dropped the shower head so fast and grabbed her--my mommy reflexes in action--to save her. With my heart beating, I smiled and laughed and so did she...no harm done. Addisyn also likes to slap the water with her hands to make a splash--it was when she started this, that we moved the baby tub off the kitchen counter and into the bathroom so she couldn't make a wet mess everywhere (and besides, it makes it easier to spray her too!) Next step, getting her in the swimming pool...

3 comments:

marcy said...

She is just so adoable. Look at those huge smiles! I'm glad to see that she's enjoying her newly redecorated bathroom!

Kyrstyn said...

Too Cute!! Bath time is great! I am just excited when I can give 2 baths at once, I am Soaked by the end of our bathtime adventures!

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep blogging Karen! But after the second child, let's see if you have time to BLOG!
i'M ENJOYING EVERY MINUTE VIEWING ADDISYN. Thank goodness for two grandma's!