

Happy Mother's Day! I now know what unconditional love is. Here are pictures of Addisyn this time last year and now...
For my special mother's day blog, I thought I'd make a list of things I like about being a mommy so far:
1. Being prego (last year, not now...so don't read into that one!)
2. Watching Addisyn explore the world/toys around her
3. Listening to Addisyn babble/talk, especially when you can see her jaw move up and down while she talks
4. Seeing Addisyn's face light up and feet kick when she sees me walk in the room
5. Feeling her short little arms wrap around my neck to hug me
6. Having a husband who likes being a daddy
Here's a list of things I've learned since becoming a mom (some of them learned the hard way):
- ALWAYS use the straps in the stroller/bucket seat;
- Don't overfeed baby ... unless you want to wear it later;
- Put noise-making toys out of the walking path at night so you don't trip on them and make a bunch of noise at 3am when you are trying to put baby back to sleep;
- You can change a diaper on the side of the freeway;
- Don't put a spoonful of food in baby's mouth if you see a sneeze coming
2 comments:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I like the picture of now better! She just always looks like such a happy baby! I can't wait till Memorial weekend so I can see all of you again!
Happy Mothers Day!! Isn't being a mommy fabulous!!
Post a Comment