Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Butt up sleeper

How can this POSSIBLY be comfortable!?!?!?

Chris checks on Addisyn every night before we go to sleep and frequently comments on her interesting sleeping positions. Good thing babies are more flexible than us... we've seen her body twisted or her head cocked way back--it's just amazing!

Tonight she passed out flat on her back, knees out like a frog; now hours later, she has her butt up in the air. Last time I saw her in this position, I started laughing out loud--well that was because she started wiggling it too :-)

Addisyn had a congested runny nose today. When I'm sick, I like to prop my head up, but she has the wrong end up! At least this end is cute at this age too. Anyway, I'm sure she'll be in some other contorted way in the morning... good night.

No comments: