When I went in to get Addisyn this morning, I was shocked. Any guesses why? I've never seen Addisyn get to a sitting position from laying down on her own before, but there she was, SITTING up in the crib, waiting for me to come get her. Since she is very good and pulling herself up to stand from sitting, we made no delay in moving the mattress down in the crib so she can't accidentally fall out. Luckily she wasn't motivated enough to do that this morning. This picture shows the position I found her in (except this is a reenactment and the mattress is already down in the picture).Addisyn has been sleeping through the night again, so life is better. Her tooth gets more and more visible every day. Addisyn is quite the adventurer... she loves to walk around and is getting comfortable letting go with one hand. She has great balance now. This morning, Grammy Joyce was so impressed to see her grab a box and pull herself to standing so she could reach the handles and knobs on the adjacent dresser. She actually did a "sideways walk" about a foot or two while holding the dresser only for balance. She also has a toy table that is about waist high and she will walk in circles around that too.
The next post will be about Addisyn's backyard.
2 comments:
She is sooo cute! I can't wait to see the Rand Family and their new backyard next weekend!!!
Yay for sleeping through the night again! She is adorable!
Post a Comment