Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Play Park at Mission Bay



Chris and I went for a stroller walk around Mission Bay Monday. It was much cooler there than in East County. After our walk, we let fearless Addisyn out of the stroller to adventure the playground. She climbed up high, went down the slide with daddy, screamed on the swing with daddy (she's been happy squealing a lot lately), raced me down the baby slide, and hung out like a big kid. I don't think she realizes how small she is :-).



Did you know... you can click on any picture in this blog and it will open really big? (Just hit the "back" button to return to this page.)

3 comments:

marcy said...

I don't know who was having more fun, Addisyn or Daddy! Looks like the whole family had a good time. She is getting big, but where are her shoes?

Kyrstyn said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! The girls love to swing and go down the slide!!

Anonymous said...

Ellie love the swing too. Maybe they are going to be thrill seekers??