Addisyn can now roll both front to back and back to front. She finally figured out how to get her arm out of the way to get to her tummy. Yea Addisyn!!! She pretty much just goes back and forth over her left shoulder, so no rolling down the hallway like Stacy did as a baby.
Last week, Addisyn stopped sleeping through the whole night. She's been a super sleeper ever since 2 months old, and now, after 5 1/2 months of mommy and daddy being spoiled, I am up 1-3 times to tend to her. I have a few theories on this...
-1- It started the day she had formula at grandma's house, so maybe maybe she is having trouble digesting formula...she has been gassy;
-2- Maybe she doesn't like the formula and isn't eating as much in the daytime, thereby making her hungry at night;
-3- I worked last week more than usual, and maybe she misses me;
-4- She is getting more and more active, so maybe she just needs more food;
-5- Maybe she's hitting a growth spurt; or
-6- We can see a white spot under her gums, so maybe it's due to teething pain.
We've got to figure this one out soon, or the grandparents won't want to babysit her for 4 days at the end of the month while I visit Chris at his conference in Puerto Rico.
...and something fun to finish this blog's post: click on the play button for a short take of Addisyn in the shower sprayer.
1 comment:
Hopefully it's one of those and you figure out the solution! I will be out Memorial Day weekend. When will you be gone?
And very cute video at the end! She's doing awesome standing despite the slippery water.
Post a Comment