Chris and I lovingly and happily celebrated our 7th Anniversary this weekend. The girls got to spend the night at grammy & grampy's and we had a nice dinner and movie night. We are happy to report that there's no "7-year itch" in this marriage and are blissfully and officially a long-term marriage. In my tradition, I tried on my wedding dress today and am pleased that it zipped up easily. I had to stuff the top with tissue (*yes, literally*) and then strategically posed with a turn and a twist to make any curves look a little more curvaceous. *wink, smile*


These pictures are from tonight, of us having a fun family time, which started off with me getting the camera out because Addisyn and Piper were so cute (wearing nothing but undies/diaper) sitting on the couch next to each other reading books, but when I came in with the camera, Addisyn bolted and Piper followed. Then they were reading in bed, but Piper wanted to come see the light. I was able to capture a few fun pictures here.
We also enjoyed some wonderful extended family visits this weekend. We hosted ~30 people in our backyard for dinner Saturday. I didn't get pictures myself, but luckily my sister got some good ones of the family.
The latest with the girls:
Addisyn--
--Says she "cooped-erate" to "earn a show"
--Fell out of bed for the 1st time (push up position with legs still on the bed)
--Talking in sentences usually 3-5 words, but some 7-9 word sentences
--Has several nursery rhymes/songs memorized and will sing them in the car, but gives the silly shy smile if you look at her when she's doing it
Piper--
--Likes to pull up her shirt or dress to pat her bare tummy
--Signs "please"
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary wishes - the girls are adorable and you look just beautiful in your wedding gown :)
Interesting...all the Rand girls are wearing WHITE. I do think mommy Karen is looking mighty hot. All three girls have mighty nice smiles.
What blessings 7 years has brought!
Love you,
Post a Comment