Addisyn really knows when she has to pee. I am SO PROUD of her and have been giving her lots of hugs and kisses the last few days!
She isn't performing for stickers anymore, but she did add a few stickers to the Elmo potty picture for fun today. She still loves the CapriSun, but is down to 1 or 2 a day--one lasts the morning, then we save one in the afternoon to have at dinner if it is earned.
This week was a perfect time to train, staying home with all the rain storms. We went out in a diaper night #2, but otherwise diapers are for napping and night-nights only now. Last night we went out to dinner in PANTIES and Addisyn let us know when, and she used the potty there. After a few days, she is getting pretty good at pulling her panties up and down on her own now--an accomplishment since a two days ago I had to follow her to the bathroom and do it for her.
Today we ran a couple errands. Said she had to pee when we were at Rick's RV, so we found the restroom, but then she didn't want to go--I made her sit anyway but nothing came out. oh well. Then we went to Home Depot, did some shopping, and we're getting in the car to leave when she says "pee-pee" again. My motherly gears were churning quickly as I pondered options... I held her over the asphalt and she peed in the parking lot! Phew. We wiped with tissue and hit the road, but as soon as we got out of the parking lot said she had to pee again! This time we talked about keeping it in her body, and using the muscles in her girl parts to hold it in... I had to ask her if she peed her pants at one point, but she said no. Her pants were dry and she peed in the potty at home. YAY!!!!!!! WAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!
"PriSun" she said and "Addisyn's Awesome!"
As of this afternoon, I declared CapriSun is now only for poo-poo on the potty. She understood, but poops are a bigger challenge than pee. I was bummed that she didn't earn it today--a pair of panties is in the wash.
...the quest continues!
3 comments:
Love it! Very cute!
Addy's Awesome...now that made me smile.
Addisyn earned her juice today!!!!
Post a Comment