Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Porta Potty

Since the weather cooled off, we went into the attic and pulled down a new thing for Addisyn... the training toilet. I figure we can introduce it to her and let her get comfortable with it around. I was brave Sunday night and let her sit on it naked and she did, if only for a moment. I know the picture shows her sitting on the lid, but she did actually sit on the bowl. She was checking it out again the next day--after I got her crayons out of it--she later sat on it (while clothed) and watched a bit of TV.

Mom, Dad, sisters--does that color green make you think of the porta-potty we used to use while camping in the yellow van? that was the first thing I thought of when I pulled it out of the box!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Just don't "flush" it while going down the road. ;)

marcy said...

i thought that was just the altitude! ha ha! what wonderful memories :)