
We spent our anniversary weekend beach camping at San Elijo state beach. It was a great campsite with a short walk to a clean and beautiful beach.Addisyn had fun playing with her friend Connor and her cousin Justin (the only others willing to get wet!). She played well and then slept well too.
Piper actually slept without being held and this little tent kept her protected not only from the sun, but from her sandy big sister who wanted to play with her little sister.Chris and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary by hand washing the 5th wheel when we got home on Sunday. Then we went to a family dinner. In my annual tradition, I tried on my wedding dress again (before dinner) and yes, it still fits (although I don't know if it would've fit after dinner!).
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It looks like everyone had a good time, see ya soon.
Happy Anniversary!! We LOVE camping at San Elijo! And it was the perfect weather for it to last weekend. Glad you enjoyed!
Happy Anniversary, Karen and Chris - enjoy many more happy years together with your beautiful family.
:)
Post a Comment