We enjoyed lunch afterwards and Addisyn ate her hot dog while playing with the basket of eggs in her lap. The eggs were filled with jellybeans, so she would shake them, then open each one to let the candy fall in the basket and refill the eggs again... (she doesn't know she can eat them yet!) Addisyn had such a great time, she fell asleep in the car. At home, I removed all the colorful little choking hazards and put them in a container for mommy & daddy to share when she's not looking ;-)
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Easter Egg Hunt
We enjoyed lunch afterwards and Addisyn ate her hot dog while playing with the basket of eggs in her lap. The eggs were filled with jellybeans, so she would shake them, then open each one to let the candy fall in the basket and refill the eggs again... (she doesn't know she can eat them yet!) Addisyn had such a great time, she fell asleep in the car. At home, I removed all the colorful little choking hazards and put them in a container for mommy & daddy to share when she's not looking ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't been on your blog in so long, nor updated mine. It is so good to get connected with you again. So I know what's going on in SD! Just think 1 year from tomorrow it will be our one year anniversary of coming to SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we were rich so I could visit in the summer or during break by my self. Just think of all those good memories we've had last April from Addisyn's baptisim, to Mike with garlic fries at the Padres, to my dad body checking a Padres security guard named Sharon, to you and me screaming at the camera dude at the Padres to try and be on the big screen!!!
Post a Comment