Last weekend was tough. Addisyn got sick Saturday morning and didn't fully recover until Tuesday. Going through 6 outfits a day makes for a lot of laundry! She shared it with Chris and luckily I just got the mild version of it. After sharing the bug with her daddy, she gave it to Grandma Susan, then Grandma Joyce, Grandpa Dave, and cousin Justin. Now we are trying to get Addisyn back into the normal routines we broke while trying to comfort her when she was feeling so awful (pacifier use outside of naptime and eating choices--she didn't like me so much when I wanted her to eat cottage cheese instead of crackers for breakfast).
I pulled the video camera out after everyone was well. Here's a contented Piper until big sis' steals her pacifier, and Addisyn at the park on the swing (where she swung for 20 minutes) and the slide. My favorite part is listening to her giggle on the swing--make sure you have the sound on.
2 comments:
Glad everyone is feeling better! Did Piper manage to escape without getting sick? The video's are too cute!
I'm glad to hear everyone has recovered, it sounds like it stuck around for a while! I love the videos, but it makes me miss them more :(
Post a Comment