Friday, February 27, 2009

Back to work

Today, Piper is 7 weeks old and I am officially back to work (on my part-time schedule). I was worried how Addisyn would take it when I picked up Piper from Grandma's and left her there (Grammy Susan likes to bond with Addisyn till the afternoon), but she seemed to do fine. She came home and gave me and Piper lots of loves--hugs and kisses. It's amazing how great it feels when her short little arms are wrapped around my neck and I'm holding her close.

While Addisyn was playing/climbing on her ride-on toy, Piper sat posed in the purple chair--she stayed in that position without any assistance for quite some time. I will mention however that her expression wasn't so scary looking in person :-)

The "yikes!" picture of the week is of Piper sleeping in her bouncy seat--she fell asleep and when I returned to the room, I gasped in fear because her head was cocked so far back! It's amazing how she could be comfortable in such a position. Then again, Addisyn manages to sleep in some pretty crazy positions too!

1 comment:

marcy said...

That is a scary pic of piper, but that's cool she's sitting in the chair. I had fun seeing all of you this weekend!