Friday, February 6, 2009

Piper update

This week, Piper rode in the truck for the first time and went to the Wild Animal Park for the first time.

Piper had her 4week/month doctor appointment Thursday. Here's her latest stats:
7lbs, 8oz weight (10% percentile)
20 1/2" length (25%)
14 1/2" Head Circumference (25%)
This first picture is just after a bath. Its funny to see a newborn's body--her belly is so big compared to her chest/shoulders to house all her organs.

Her eyes are a beautiful ocean blue. She is very alert when awake and can hold her head up for about 10 seconds when held upright.

2 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

Piper is SO cute!! I love the pic with her and her daddy!

marcy said...

Addisyn is looking more and more like a little girl (and less baby like) everytime I look at her! And Piper is just plain cute! Can't wait to come play with them again! I got Addy a new chair, I think it may even be better than the last! ;)