Monday, September 1, 2008

Loves and Mud

Happy September! Addisyn will be celebrating her 1st birthday in just 10 more days--I can't believe how much has happened this year!

Addisyn loves this stuffed animal horse and gives it "loves" all the time--I think it is absolutely adorable. She has also given me lots of awesome neck hugs lately. Daddy is a bit jealous, but she is practicing her hugs and kisses so she can give her LITTLE SISTER lots of love when she comes in January.

Did you catch that? In case you missed reading the sonogram, we are having another GIRL! It should be a lot easier with two girls since they will be so close in age.

And on another note, Addisyn will eat mud like it's nothing at all. There was ZERO change in her expression as she stuck it in her mouth. But she also doesn't mind the garden hose shower she got to clean up afterwards either. That's okay, she's just as cute covered in mud as she is with little pink bows in her hair isn't she?

P.S. Addisyn got another tooth this last week...that's #7.

2 comments:

marcy said...

I love that picture of her hugging her horse! She is so cute and I can't wait to see the little soon to be one year old/ big sister!

Kyrstyn said...

Congratulations on having another GIRL!!