Monday, September 8, 2008

less than a week away...

has it already been another week since I've blogged? but I don't have any new pictures :-(
Time is really flying fast and I'm trying to get Addisyn's birthday party all organized. Someone asked me at the store the other day how old she is and I couldn't believe the words out of my mouth when I said "she turns one this week." Is she big enough to be ONE already!?!?!?! The theme for the party wins with the color pink and butterflies, so we'll be seeing a lot of that this weekend. Look forward to a picture of Addisyn and her first taste of cake on Thursday, her birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive Addisyn turns 1 tommorrow. She is getting old! I can't wait to see the new 1 year old in a few weeks.

Thank you for commenting on Duncan the kittens blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow shes getting old!! I hope she has a good birtday





kisses to addisyn and co. alex

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, little neighbor.

XOXOXO
Gaye and Harry

Anonymous said...

Hey, that wasn't supposed to be anonymous :)