So to celebrate the morning, I sat on the driveway and watched Addisyn play and get dirty. She likes to take the dirt and leaves out of the planter box and put it on the driveway. Then she took a break to stomp in the water from the sprinklers. After a very needed bath (imagine what her legs and tush looked like!), we dressed her up and she wanted the diaper cover on her head, so she wore it like that for over an hour, until I took it off so we could go to Costco. We laughed at how silly she looked and she posed for a few pictures while playing with her birthday presents.
Mid-Day update: We went to Justin's soccer game today. Addisyn cheered. Baby A wants to play soccer--I could actually see my belly move with some of her kicks :-)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xox
Happy Birthday!!
Recording Ms. A's antics sure looked like the perfect birthday present for you -- how totally adorable. I remember Alex doing the pants on head routine -- must be a built-in stage of development. Cant' wait to see the real thing! -- Aunt Judy
Post a Comment