HAPPY
FIRST BIRTHDAY
TO ADDISYN!!!
One year ago today, Addisyn joined our lives at 2:18 pm (*this is a correction--I had previously written the wrong time). She was 6 lbs 7oz, 18 3/4" long. Now she is 19 lbs and ___ tall (hmmm this would be a good time to document her height, wouldn't it!?).
Addisyn celebrated her 1st year today starting with a birthday bottle this morning, going to Grandma & Grandpa's house, playing in her birthday suit, and even having her cake before dinner.
I think Addisyn really liked the taste her cake. You can see she really dug into it. She kept putting more and more in her mouth...and in her high chair...on the floor..., and got chocolate in her hair, on her birthday hat, and even on her backside. She was disappointed when we took it away!
2 comments:
Looks like she had a wonderful Birthday!! Happy Birthday Addisyn!!! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDISYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I didn't get to comment yesterday.
xooxox
Post a Comment