Addisyn is exploring her climbing capabilities now--climbing on the open dishwasher door and up the slide ladder. Notice in the picture I cut off her head... well that's because she had figured out 2 steps so I focused the camera and by the time I snapped the button, there she was going up another! (She has never tried this before, so imagine our shock!) Alas, she fell, sliding down the railing and rosy-ing up her cheek, but I suppose this is fair warning for us as parents...
Baby A, as I mentioned earlier is quite active too. I frequently feel her kicking and moving around. Today at the doctor's office, she (Doc) was trying to use the Doppler to hear the baby's heart rate, but she (baby) kept moving around, so Doc had to keep moving the sensor around chasing baby! If the baby kicks the sensor, it makes a loud sound. Today's HR was 180! I guess she's getting her cardio in already.
2 comments:
I have visions of a tiny person with weird headdress climbing up to investigate the overhead compartments in an airplane... AJudy
My two are climbing like crazy too and have also taken several nose dives!! Glad to hear Baby A is doing so well!!
Post a Comment