Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby A Sonogram

19 weeks pregnant, I had a sonogram done today. Chris was able to come with me this time and he enjoyed being there. We had a very active baby kicking and moving about while the sonogram tech was trying to measure all the body parts. She won, and everything looks wonderful. It was neat to see the chambers of the heart doing their job and to see baby's hand play with it's toes. Can you see if it's a boy or a girl? (I'll reveal the answer soon...just to let you have fun guessing.)

4 comments:

marcy said...

You should edit your picture a little bit better! I know what it is!!!!! Congrats! Any name ideas?

Kyrstyn said...

I don't see the 3 lines, but I also have no experience with boy part u/s!! I can't wait to hear!! Glad your appointment went so well!!!

Anonymous said...

What are you going to name your new baby??????

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to meeting your new baby girl :) We are very excited for you and wish you and Chris not too many sleepless nights.