Monday, August 4, 2008

Diaperless

Warning: Nudity


Here's Addisyn working on relief from a bad diaper rash by going commando for the fresh air. She peed three times without a diaper this morning--I kept her in the sunroom, so cleaning outdoor carpet wasn't too bad.





I'm doing well with the oboe. Addisyn really wants to play with the shiny keys, and so if she's in the same room, after a few minutes she'll come try to touch it while I'm playing. I either distract her with toys in the next room or let her eat Cheerios in the high chair so I can practice. I can now play about 30 minutes without my lips falling off.

1 comment:

Kyrstyn said...

Yay for Naykey time!! We have also been doing a lot of that because of diaper rash! Triple paste has seemed to work wonders, you may want to check it out.