Saturday we went to a pool party and Addisyn had a GREAT time (of course)! She played in the kiddie pool for a half hour, crawling, walking, falling, splashing, and smiling. When we got her out we put her in another swim diaper just in case she went back in, but she never did. She played hard and zonked out in the car on the way home. We learned our lesson about swim diapers though... luckily we transferred her to her crib at home first,
PARK:
Sunday we took Addisyn to the park and ran into someone Chris knew from high school. Addisyn had fun swinging next to his daugher--they both watched each other as they swung back and forth, and they elicited giggles imitating the other's happiness. The picture is of Addisyn looking at the other little girl in the swing.
OWIES:
Today started off with a bang, literally. While I was doing some morning yard work, I let Addisyn wander the sidewalk. She did good for a while, but then OUCH! She tripped on her feet (tripped on nothing) and landed head first on the bumpy concrete by the mailbox. Now that Addisyn has been walking on her own for a week, we realized that she does a lot more falling. On her crown, you can see the red spotty marks on her quarter-sized bump from hitting the ground. I tried to ice it, but babies aren't much into that so I gave her lots of love and she recovered, as she always does. She seems her happy self again.
Happy Birthday Grampy Dave!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad!
And poor baby! What a bump on the head, glad she is having lots of fun on her adventures!
BTW, I voted for doggies! (oh yeah, and i'll e-mail those pics!)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
xoxo Grammy Susan
Poor baby!! I guess falling comes with the mobility territory! She is so cute!
Post a Comment