Saturday, July 19, 2008

Video update

The older she gets the more fun she gets, although she is really on the move--and boy does she move fast! Click the triangle play button below the video clip to see her go! (Make sure your sound is on.)

One fun thing she is doing is clapping. That is her latest skill. She was even clapping for me while I practiced the oboe! It is so cute to see her smile and clap.

Something she learned is to take her pacifier out when getting out of the crib. After only 2-3 times of me asking her to spit it out, now she does it without me even asking! As I approach the crib to get her up in the morning or after a nap, she just knows what to do, and I give her lots of positive reinforcement for it right now too.

Teeth just keep popping in one after another. Her 6th one is right at the gum line. I've got to be careful when sticking my finger in there (you know, to get out the rocks, leaves, and bugs she tries to eat)!

We also think all this continuous teething is causing her to not feel well. She has only had one solid BM this week and her appetite has been low. She is also being very clingy to me; I took her to the park today and the swing only made her smile for a minute, and the slide just didn't do it for her either... she was content just sitting with me in the shady grass, watching the other kids run around...very much out of her norm.



Thank you Marcy, Erika I, Kyrstyn, and others who leave comments. If you haven't done it before, just click on "comments" in the white space below and share your thoughts! You can be a part of our online memory book :-)

5 comments:

marcy said...

THANK YOU!!! She is doing great, definately looking more like a little girl than a little baby. I miss you all terribly and can't wait till I can come out and see you! Hopefully Addisyn's feeling better by the time I come out :) Give her loves for me...

Kyrstyn said...

She really is on the move!! I am so not excited about chasing after 2! She gave a perfect shot of all of her teeth too! She is adorable!

marcy said...

I guess she did knock the camera over in this one. Didn't remember that part. Just stopped by to watch the video again cause I love it sooooo much! It's amazing how much she's grown since that little bundle in your profile pic!

Anonymous said...

When I don’t see Addisyn for a day I go to the blog and play the cute little video! xo

Anonymous said...

It's been awhile since logging on and had fun watching her play. Mom and Dad seem to be enjoying it all too.