Addisyn's stats from the Doctor visit today:
18 pounds (25th %--percentile for her age)
28 1/4 inches long/tall (50th %)
17 1/2 in head circumference (50th %)
So she's doing well growth-wise. She got her last Hep B shot, so just one band-aid today. She seemed fussy today, so it was either the shot getting to her or the sudden reduction in bottle feedings--Doc said just 3 bottles/nursing per day (I had been giving her 5).
On the subject of food, Addisyn loves to feed herself now with finger food and is continuing to try new things. In addition to biter biscuits, Toasty O's (generic Cheerios), and Gerber Puffs, she enjoys feeding herself chicken pieces, short bits of string cheese, apricot pieces, sharing my apples, and she also tried and liked cottage cheese. ... and oh yeah, she ate a spider a few days ago (it was dead and I got most of it out of her mouth before she finished!)--guess I need to vacuum more often!
Addisyn turns 10 months old on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment