Addisyn has been learning to wave "hi" and "bye". Now she will frequently wave "bye-bye" with encouragement. Here she is posing for the camera, in one of her favorite play places--the pantry... she pulls the chocolate out, so I have to take it away and eat it myself...maybe I should just close the door so she can't get in there.
I figured out that "I ge i" (try saying "I get it" without pronouncing the T's), means she wants something, in particular, if she is in the high chair, it means she wants finger food rather than be spoon fed. (That's about the time that she swats the spoon I'm using and splatters baby mush on the tray and floor.)
I also got her saying (her own pronunciation of) "uh-oh", "uh-aee", when she not so accidentally drops something from her high chair...she thinks it's a game and it's bad for me because I have to bend over to pick it up--but I'll only pick an item up 3 times before it goes away.
Current communication goals (speaking and/or signing): yes, more, please, drink/water, and we are still working all done, hi, and bye.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see her so I can see and hear all of her great achivements! I miss all of you...
She is getting so big!! It sounds like she is doing great. How are you feeling momma?
Post a Comment