Chris & Jerry finished AC Saturday morning--yea!!!! (Although we have a glitch and can't really use it yet.) Chris has also been VERY busy working on our backyard project--he has been working and sweating out there every day for 2-3 hours after work, and that's after a grueling hot day, all day, Sunday.
Karen is now 13 weeks pregnant--hooray to the end of the 1st trimester! To celebrate, I have officially began my oboe lessons. I've been wanting to learn the instrument for YEARS and now I'm finally doing it, and I have to say I think I'm doing quite well for a beginner oboist. (I hope my crowded lungs will let me keep up with it!) The question remains however, how long Addisyn will let me practice before she decides she doesn't like it! She and her daddy were giving me ugly-eye looks this afternoon, but Addisyn seemed okay with it after I had her in the high chair with a snack.
2 comments:
Happy 10 Month Birthday!! Yay for being done with the 1st trimester! She is so adorable!
Wow! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't wait till I am there, and yes, I am homesick!
Post a Comment