Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!  Everyone seems to be posting on facebook with the status "I am thankful for..." and a picture of their children or family.  I was wishing to simply say I'm thankful for a healthy baby girl, but this little baby doesn't want out of my belly yet. 

I am thankful for all my family and the love in and surrounding it.  Most of all I am thankful for Chris as my loving husband to have and to hold for ever and ever!  Even though I've been a bit grouchy lately (end of pregnancy discomforts), he has been there, supporting me and doing everything he can for his family.  I am thankful for his commitment, industriousness, kindness, integrity, forgiveness, silliness, and love; I am so lucky to have him!

If you ask the girls what they're thankful for, they say all kinds of sweet and also random things.... for baby rainbow in mommy's tummy, the Christmas tree we are going to get for Christmas, candy, ... Here are today's answers:
Addisyn: "Ice cream; my whole family--my mommy my daddy, my sister, my baby sister, and me. Cuz I like them."
Piper: "Everyone and everything--because I like everything"
Addisyn: "I like everything too."
Chris: "Family."  Why? "I'd be bored without it."  His answer started out generic, then became funny with a smirk on his face....I think we shall continue this conversation ;-)

Pictures from Thanksgiving break:
Haircuts in the kitchen--mommy cut 2-3" from each one.
We found GIANT pine cones on our walk to the mailbox.
Mostly Justin drummed, but he shared, giving other kids a turn (including the fathers).
Jacob dancing to the drum music.


No comments: