Sunday, May 13, 2012

Super Mom 2012

Being a mother is a huge commitment to life. For all the sacrifice, patience, balancing, tears, smiles, and time-outs, THE LOVE in a mother's soul gives the comforting security and the supportive strength a child needs to be set free in life. 

Our lives are connected.  Mother to mother. Mother to father.  Mother to child.  We participate in life together--learning and thriving, together.  As a mother, I grow in my own life as I guide new life. Moms are not perfect.  Moms ask their moms for advice.  Some of it is good, some great, and some you learn from.  My mom taught me to make my own choices and try my best, as her mom taught her, and I will teach my children. As mothers, we continue to grow and learn, and we thank and respect the mothers ahead of us.


I am happy to celebrate all the moms in the world.  Happy mothers day to moms, mommies, mothers, step mothers, mothers-in-law, grandmothers, great grandmothers, substitute mothers, pregnant mothers, adopted mothers, spiritual mothers, mothers in waiting, and angel mothers.

To all the moms who did and do their best, you are a SUPER mom.

**********************************************************
I know my words above are not be all that poetic, so I will also share this "Mother Prayer", by Joanna Fuchs that I enjoyed and was inspired by.  Click and enjoy.

This poem can also be found at:
http://www.poemsource.com/mother-poems.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nfjLNn9Ml0

No comments: