Thursday, May 3, 2012

9 years anniversary to us

Nine years ago, I married the most amazing man.  I feel pretty lucky to be in an amazing marriage.  I love being married and being on a team through life with Chris. 

In my anniversary tradition, I put the white dress on again!  (Chris was behind the camera.) Albeit I did it a week early this year due to the move and all.

Chris came home with flowers today.  He likes to keep me happy.  I played our first dance song in the car for us, "Amazed" by Lone Star.

The girls made "anniversary cards" for us--they "painted" and envelope with water until it was covered in wet, let it dry, and then gave it to us.  They are so thoughtful!

Chris and I enjoyed an outing to Home Depot and a sit down dinner together at Olive Garden.  I am content.  And also hoping our 10 year anniversary will involve a bit more excitement.


Cheers to all the happy couples out there!
Love, Karen & Chris

2 comments:

MOM said...

I sure didn't think you'd get so much use out of that dress when we bought it. You still make a beautiful (wife) bride! love you both!

Gaye said...

Happy Anniversary! And, after 9 years to still fit into your wedding dress - wow! Love the front of the new house :)

Looking forward to your updates.