Wednesday, June 20, 2012

16 weeks pregnant

Hello again!  I'm 16 weeks pregnant now and showing.  I'm at the point of not really fitting in my regular shirts, but the maternity ones look like big balloons, so getting dressed is becoming a challenge.  I'm still tired out as my circulatory system expands by 25% so I have to sit a lot, and I'm handling the strained ligaments, varicose veins, and squished bladder.  

My phone app tells me baby is 4 1/2 inches now, the size of an avocado. When I lay down, I can feel a hard lump in belly below belly button where baby is, and I even felt it move! 

We don't know the sex yet, but don't worry, we will reveal it next month.

I'm looking forward to relaxing and making this little human over summer break!



1 comment:

MOM said...

Take good care of you and that baby bump.