Wednesday, August 5, 2009

potty vrs diapers

Addisyn says "uh oh" while grabbing her diaper to let us know she peed/pooped and is adamant about changing it right away! Sometimes I ask her if she wants to sit on the potty, but she can't doing anything in there because of course she already did it in the diaper, but she likes to sit on the potty anyway. She likes to read her Potty Time book while sitting in the bathroom. She has tinkled in it once and also tinkled in the big toilet once after we got a special seat for her on there. The doctor said that she may express an interest and then it'll wane before she's actually ready to potty train, so we're just trying to follow her lead and talk about it a lot so she will be comfortable with the whole thing when she's ready. I don't mind at all... I think diapers are probably easier than the whole potty thing right now anyway!

In the meantime, Piper and Addisyn are now both in the same size diaper. That makes packing the diaper bag much simpler.

Aren't the girls just adorable wearing matching diapers doing tummy time together? I think I'll have to pull out the measuring tape to see who's thighs are bigger. Take the poll on the right to guess before I reveal the answer!

2 comments:

marcy said...

I like the diaper pictures :) and i vote for piper!

Kyrstyn said...

The diaper pics are definitely adorable! GL with the potty training. You know my battles with it! As much as I would love to have them out of diapers, I have chosen to wait a bit longer.