Sunday, August 9, 2009

27 centimeters!

Wow, look how much Piper has changed in the last 7 months! (Pictures are Newborn, 2mo, and a few days ago.) Even her baby sounds are growing up--I was watching video of her baby cry and then this morning I heard her talk/squeal and sound exactly like Addisyn.

She is also the winner for the biggest thighs, but only by a centimeter. Almost everyone guessed correctly!
Piper--27 cm
Addisyn--26 cm
Baby doll--10.5 cm

Pull out a measuring tape and look at it--that's huge!!! Then I got to wondering how her leg compares to me and my mostly closely sized appendage is my bicep at 28.5 cm. Hmmm, aren't you glad you know that!?

We've been visiting parks and getting out as much as we can to enjoy the end of my summer off. I start work tomorrow for the new school year. It is also the same day as Chris' ankle surgery. His left ankle is perpetually swollen and painful. Wish him the best as he undergoes ankle arthroscopy, peroneal tubercle exostectomy, and exploration of peroneal tendons.

I should go now, as Addisyn is resisting nap time again (the 3rd time in a week)!

1 comment:

Kyrstyn said...

Now you have me wondering how big K&K's thighs are!! My girls have been protesting their naps more often lately as well! I am so not ready to give up naptime!!