Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Piper, our heavyweight

My jaw dropped--literally--today. I was downright flabbergasted! I even weighed in and did the math 3x to be sure (using the bathroom scale holding her and subtracting my weight).

Piper is 22 lbs!!!!

That means she gained 6 pounds in just one month!

I weighed her out of curiosity because I had a random thought that she felt like a giant sack of flour--heavy! It's probably a good thing I did too, because her doctor appt isn't for 2 more months and 22 lbs means she needs a new car seat, NOW. I thought we'd have a few months, but the infant carrier is only rated to 22 lbs, so I'll be shopping this week. A far different situation from Addisyn who was in the infant carrier until 13 months old.

Addisyn weighed in at 25 lbs today.

Piper had some playful time after her bath today so I snapped some pictures for this blog. I tried to keep her on the towel (you know, in case she peed) but she moves SO much, so I just crossed my fingers and worked fast.

Addisyn was ready for bed early tonight and wanted to climb in right after her bath.

I know you all appreciate the naked pictures, so enjoy!

1 comment:

Kyrstyn said...

Love all the pictures!! I can't believe Piper weighs 22lbs!!