Sunday, May 4, 2014

Our 11th Anniversary


Chris and I had a great weekend just focusing on each other for the weekend. Our anniversary fell on a Saturday this year and we enjoyed getting away for some fun on the actual day. We hadn’t been to Magic Mountain in over 10 years, and it was a blast! We splurged on the “FlashPass” so we never waited long for any ride and we rode over 20 rides! 

Um, rides have become more advanced in the last decade! You can see I was certainly surprised by the ride “X2” that had us flying backwards and twisting directions… I don’t know how we were head-first backwards at one point and I think feet-first at another—craziness!! We only had to stop to “recover” from rides once or twice all day, thankful for solid stomachs. My favorite ride was “Tatsu” which tipped us in our seats/harnesses face down like a flying squirrel. 


Our thanks to Grammy who had 3 girls for two overnights (and then again 3 overnights the following weekend too)! 

BTW, Chris didn't want to wear his *Trophy Husband* shirt... he said "everyone already knows that" ! ! !

No comments: