Our nephew Jacob celebrated his second birthday. His real birthday was March 23rd, and his party was the following day.His mom and dad (Katherine and Mike) were great hosts and threw a great party with a construction theme, since he loves trucks and tractors and such. I think the yellow hard hats were the icing on the cake for decor at this party.
Jacob had a good time, and so did all the kids. Their house is fun for kids to spread out and play on the playset, in the sand box, or up by the stable, but they all happily congregated for cake, pinata, and presents. Adults only flinched a few times as kids eagerly stood close-by waiting their turn to attack the pinata with a stick; thankfully there were no injuries.
It was nice to see Grandma Mary and Jay, who drove out from Colorado for the occasion.
We were also happy to see Matt (Marcy's beau) before he leaves for Virginia (Navy deployment). Kids love that guy; I think Marcy does too.
I tried to take a lot of close-up pictures of Jacob, but it is hard pinning down such a happy active little boy. I took a few and had some photo editing fun:
Hope you enjoy being TWO, Jacob!








No comments:
Post a Comment