Sunday, April 10, 2011

Miss Piggy

Auntie Marcy invited us to meet her new pot-belly pet pig.  We pet and fed it.  Addisyn didn't mind feeding from a distance and would only touch it to pet when I held her hand and pretty much made her touch it while holding her.  Piper was much more interested and had no problem petting her course fur, and enjoyed feeding her until the pig slobbered on her hand while she was feeding it a cookie.
Piper had no problem getting up close.  The pig was tame and mellow.

Piper feeding the pig a cookie.  Tears appeared moments later after the pig got her hand wet while eating it.

Throwing popcorn through the fence.  Addisyn felt safer outside.
The girls took turns getting lifted up for a better view.

Uh oh!  I think I just taught Piper how to scale a fence!  She looks way TOO happy about it!

No comments: