Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy cousins

Addisyn and Piper adore and love their new cousin Jacob.  Completely ENAMORED.
On Thursday, I was able to take Addisyn to the hospital to visit and I couldn't believe how BIG her smiles were when I let her hold him.  She liked sharing and wrapping him up in her Grandma Grace blanket, giving Jacob loves from Addisyn Grace, and from Great Grandma Grace in heaven.
Excited Piper curiously looks on as she waits her turn to hold the baby.



This weekend, we visited them at home, making the new parents dinner and getting our fill of baby.  I think Addisyn and Piper took turns holding him at least 5 times!  Addisyn was very loving and Piper smiled and smiled.  There was lots of kisses and petting his fingers.  They brought him toys and books and can't wait to play with him more.

Now we just have to make sure the girls learn his name is just "Jacob," not "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt".  :-)

We love you baby Jacob.  Congratulations Mike & Katherine!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing.