I gave up FaceBook for lent, so if you are reading this on FaceBook, it is because I have it set up to automatically post my blogs. It seems so silly, but it really was a hard thing to give up!
Today we went to Safari Park (the Zoo's renamed Wild Animal Park). Piper was really into noticing birds today and it was pretty entertaining watching a sort of face off between her and a crane through a fence. The girls had a good time at the petting area. Daddy got them some food pellets and they enjoyed feeding the deer. Addisyn was pretty cute, posing with her cheesy smile for my camera several times.
The girls each tried a new hairstyle this week. I put Piper's hair in two pony-tails and I can't believe how stinkin' CUTE and GROWN UP she looks! Addisyn enjoys braids (twisty hair), so I attempted french braids for her to sleep in and then she had curly hair the next day.
1 comment:
I like the two ponytails. Reminds me of you at that age (with two ponytails).
Post a Comment