Feb 20, from Facebook: just now: Addisyn was walking in circles in her bedroom and couldn't find her way out to go bathroom... asleep. Her good daddy took her potty and changed her wet pants and I think she slept through the whole thing. poor Addisyn; we are laughing.
Dentist
Feb 15, from journal/email: Girls were SOOOO GOOD at dentist today. I already recommended sandiegokidsdentist.com 3x. They even made my shy 3 yr old smile.
Piper
Feb 15, from Facebook: Piper just counted 1 to 9. wowzers
Worn out
Feb. 15, from journal: I'm mentally pooped. can't even make macaroni from a box right
Valentines
Feb. 14, from journal: surprised at home with flowers from hubby on display on the table
Weekend Getaway
Feb 12, from Facebook: Went shopping, by myself. Now I'm at the pool basking in the warm Arizona sun. Happiness. Peace. Oh, how I needed this.
Grocery Store
Feb 9, from Facebook: today's mantra to the 2 yr old: "Stop TOUCHING everything!!!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment