The girls are having fun getting ready for Halloween. Addisyn has been dressing up in her witch and cat costumes. She likes to make pretend spider webs to decorate with, and ate breakfast outside with her purple bats.
Yesterday, we tried on the Halloween costumes I picked up at the resale shop. Addisyn will be Minnie Mouse (she says her favorite thing to say is "thank you") and Piper will be a cow (she says "moo"). They look soooo adorable!
The girls rang the doorbell next door at Pam, Deja, and Brittany's for a bit of trick or treating practice. So they each got a sucker and mommy was put on the spot, so I had to let them open them... and they LOVED their candy! (After a messy while of licking and touching their suckers... "Can I finish it mommy?" "You have 5 minutes and then we throw them away" "Can I finish it mommy?" "You can have however much you can lick/eat in 5 minutes, then we throw the rest away" so Addisyn started biting it and took the last bite in the nick of time; poor Piper though...she was just licking contently away and fought me for it at the end of 5 min. Then I had to clean the red candy drool off the cow costume.)


What the girls are saying lately:
Piper:
"mommy" --awwwwwwwwww!
What the girls are saying lately:
Piper:
"mommy" --awwwwwwwwww!
"no!" --she is becoming much more defensive and protective
"lve you" --while crossing her arms over her chest for "LOVE" and then pointing to you
Addisyn:
"no Piper stop!" --while Piper was bopping/hitting her on the head... I consoled Addisyn, "scolded" Piper, and told Addisyn she can walk away next time.
"you're my best girl" --to Piper
"Piper.
Piper Rand.
Piperino Rand.
Piperino Joyce Rand." --in the car with Piper, playing games with her sister's name
"you're my best mommy" --and then I smile really big!
2 comments:
I don't think taking the candy away when she is sucking on it nicely will reinforce what you are trying to accomplish. Addisyn learned fast, stuff down what you possibly can in the time limit. Are your sure that is what you want her to learn???
Loved the pictures.
I wish they would come to my house to Trick-or-Treat! So cute!
Post a Comment