I left Addisyn for a few minutes sponge paining her green paper.
I came back to check on her and this is what I found! (first photo)
"WHAT are you doing!?" "I'm just painting myself." So I took a picture, laughing, and let her continue...
When I came back, she had taken off her panties so she could paint her butt! (second photo)
Apparently she was inspired by our Halloween painting project... (third photo) (yeah, I painted their butts and it was LOL HILARIOUS!!!)
Addisyn's Preschool had a Pumpkin Party day with a costume parade. Piper climbed on the playground while we waited--she loves climbing and sliding and screaming in the tunnel.
Addisyn's teacher was dressed up as Snow white and her friend Allison, the tiger-cat-princess, was line leader that day. Addisyn started out great, but for some reason got upset and started crying halfway through the parade and dropped out of line and into mommy's arms. I'm pretty sure she was the only one in the entire preschool that cried--she was soooo worked up that even after we changed clothes and regular preschool "circle time" was starting, she was still crying. It was hard leaving her there crying, but when I went back to check on her a couple minutes later, she had thankfully calmed down for her teacher.
2 comments:
And it looks like she didn't get ANY paint on the floor. What a NEAT girl.xo
Where did your "babies" go??? They both look like...KIDS!!!
Post a Comment