Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cowels Mtn--Addisyn saw a snake

Aunt Marcy and I hiked Cowels Mtn today with Addisyn and Piper on our backs. That was hard! But fun! And I burned 850 calories doing it--score! I made Addisyn be my cheerleader when I got tired, so she would say (at my request) "you can do it... pick up your feet... don't stop mommy." We had to let the girls out to walk on their own a bit because "my bottom hurts" and "mommy I want out" and because mommy was just darn tired. Piper only wanted out because that's what her sister was doing--she walked, but wasn't as interested in it as her sis. We were so hot and sweaty that Marcy and I were drinking water out of the sippy cups. You'll notice Addisyn is in her jammies--I usually make her change before leaving the house, but let it go this time. Addisyn spotted a snake on our hike down so we stopped to tell daddy about it--the video is for daddy because he is out of town. Then Addisyn got silly with her snacks in the car when we finished. Love living in sunny San Diego!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Addisyn sure spoke clear. Really cute. Loved hearing the video as well as the pictures.