Happy Independence Day! We celebrated the 4th by beach camping at Silver Strand state beach in Coronado for 5 days. We camped with my folks, sister & kids, the Coopers, the Liddles, and Gina and PJ & kids. Mike & Katherine came to visit on the 4th for fireworks too.
We are thankful for the freedoms we have in this country and for all the people and military who ensure freedom for us.
Addisyn didn't want to touch the ocean water, but enjoyed the bay. Piper was up for anything.
We rode our bikes north into town two days in a row, first for ice cream at the Del, and then for the parade the next day. Piper crashed out in the bike trailer on the way back both days.
Addisyn rode (pushed with feet) her bike around the campground a few times and is getting good at riding her scooter.
The girls were exhausted every night and missed s'mores and fireworks. Chris got a s'more named after him, but I think "the Jessica" (Reeses PB cup) was better.
The sun popped out enough to warm us up during the day, but it was mostly cooler and a light breeze. I wore pants to the beach, but I'm not complaining...we are enjoying our summer!
2 comments:
You need to put a pillow in the trailer with Piper to nap on.
Looks like it was sure a fun trip for the girls.
I love how Addisyn is sticking out her tongue when sharing her popsicle with Piper. It must be innate, b/c I used to always open my mouth when feeding babies.
Post a Comment