Thursday, July 22, 2010

Message for Grammy & Grampy

Dear Grammy Susan & Grampy Bernie,

Thanks for the toy motorhome you got me so I can think about you when you are away on your trip across the United States. I like to drive it and look for you inside. Sometimes Lily is driving and sometimes I can't see Grampy because he is in the bathroom. I don't like Piper playing with my motorhome.

Piper and I like to play with all the postcards you have been sending. I put them on the refrigerator and Piper takes them off and puts the magnet clips in her mouth and mommy has to tell her not to--all the time. We listen to all the messages you leave on our answering machine "again" and "again" and "again."

My mom has been drawing a red line on my USA map so I know where you are and I am learning my states too. New Hampshire is hot. I can't wait to see you in Salt Lake City. Do I get to see you in Salt Lake City? "Oh Goody." You're driving there in your motorhome. We are going in an airplane. My mommy printed a picture from her email of you with your motorhome and I hung it up on the door so I can look at you all the time. Lily is in the window--that's silly! I usually hide when mommy takes pictures of me, but I smiled really nice today so we could send you these pictures because we figured you would like to look at us as much as we like to look at you. We hope you like them!

While you were gone, we are growing up and doing a lot of things that you'll gush over when you see us. I am growing and can reach things better now, I can go potty all by myself w/o help, I like to do things like my mom and say "just like you mom", and I am being polite and make my mom smile when I say "Thank you very much" lots of times every day. Piper got two teeth (and cried a lot for weeks over it), she can drink out of a big girl cup by herself now (but not as good as me--she got white milk all over her chin, but her shirt stayed dry), and she talks a lot (she surprised us when she said "bye Stacy" to my auntie today).

Hope your anniversary was nice. We love you lots and I hugged daddy for you. I hope you can see and watch the movie we made for you:

"Hi Grammy and Grampy ... and Lily ... Salt Lake City ... I'm excited to see you ... See you later."

Night-night,
Love, Addisyn (& Piper)

1 comment:

carrie said...

I bet this will make Grammy cry!