
Is Piper really 18 months already? Wow. I had to double check my math and count on my fingers 'cuz I've been telling everyone she was 16 months and I was wrong! I realized tonight that today is her half birthday. I can't believe she is one and a half!
Here are some pictures from the last few days... July 4th in the bike trailer, Hiking Cowles Mtn on Aunt Marcy's back, coloring Grammy & Grampy's anniversary card, and hanging out with cousin Katelyn.
Piper loves playing with Addisyn but is starting to hold her own when it comes to sharing toys with her. She defends toys that she is holding and doesn't hand things over if she isn't ready to. Piper loves to follow Addisyn around and wake big sis up from naps -- she is so used to having her playmate around that sometimes she doesn't know what to do when Addisyn isn't there to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment