
Addisyn enjoyed being outside when it was sprinkling today. She wanted to catch raindrops on her tongue like they do in her Winnie the Pooh book. It poured rain buckets today, but lightened up when we got home, so I let Addisyn run around and splash in the puddles and mud. (Shoes went in the laundry last night).

Then after naps we ran an errand, which included a stressful 15 min drive home in torrential rain, a crying baby who had to have the radio on to settle down, Addisyn who's complaining to have the radio off, and at one point it rained so hard I couldn't even hear the crying in the backseat... and to top it off Addisyn has an urgent need to pee when we're on the freeway with nowhere to pull over and I'm nervous because she's already had 2 pee accidents that day... we found a parking lot and (with no rain jackets) I held Addisyn over the grass to pee, shook it off, and then Piper sitting in the stopped car begins crying...
By the end of the day Addisyn had 3 pee accidents--can I just blame the rain?
Addisyn: "Sing Rain song"--"Rain, rain, go away, come again another day."
No comments:
Post a Comment