She just got her 5th tooth and learned how to get down/sit from a standing position (so she doesn't have to cry for us to come save her anymore).
We introduced Piper to table foods and she has eaten bread/bagel and banana. I even blended up a taco dinner for her when we had tacos one night. I am so excited for buying less jarred baby food.
Piper was baptized yesterday at our church, Foothills United Methodist. My photos weren't ones to rave over, but here's a family picture taken after the service.
She is definitely getting around well and walking while holding on to furniture. Here is some fun video of her playing in the living room last night. She had a blast going down the slide and would turn around quickly after each slide down to go up and do it again!
1 comment:
Still bummed I missed the baptism, but it sounds like things went well! Love the video, see ya soon!
Post a Comment