Piper making noise. (This one's a movie--press the play button.)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Just pictures
I don't know how to put captions on pictures, but I'll do my best here...
Piper's cousin Olivia, caught her foot. (2nd cousins once removed)
What a beautiful day in Santa Ana--Piper on her cousin's 'lil big wheels.
Addisyn "hugging" her sister.
Addisyn & Piper "cook".
Piper making noise. (This one's a movie--press the play button.)
Doesn't Piper look L O N G!?
I love how she puts her hands behind her head.
Addisyn ate LOTS of veggies with the BIG spoon!
She opened wide for a picture.
Piper discovered TP this week. What cute toes ;-)
Piper making noise. (This one's a movie--press the play button.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haven't seen you and the girls in a while - it is fun to catch up with their activities on your blog
Piper with her hands behind her head -- looks to me like a very relaxed position. That's the way Alex rested since he was small -- and still does now -- 10 years later. I think his Dad rests that way -- maybe Piper's Dad does, too. :-)
Aunt Judy
Piper discovering tp -- wonder if that will become a "revenge" tactic like it is to Duffy, our cat :-) He graduated to paper towels when we covered the tp. Now paper towels are also covered. At least it will become "old hat" for Piper -- Duffy will substitute furniture.
Aunt Judy
Post a Comment