Friday, June 26, 2009

Square

Doesn't Piper's face look SQUARE in the first picture?
Piper just woke up from a nap in the stroller while her big sis played at the park.

Piper is really doing well with sleeping now (finally)! She almost always wakes up in a good mood (which, the books say, means she is sleeping well and completing her sleep cycle). She also is very close to sleeping through a 12 hour night. She no longer wakes to feed at night, but will still cry once, so I get up to console her and it only takes a minute.

Addisyn's picture is the first time she ate a sandwich without parting it out first. She too is getting to be such a grown up little girl!

Addisyn is now 24 lbs and Piper 15 lbs, which means as I push the girls together in the (30 lb) double stroller, I'm pushing around 70 pounds--what a workout!

We are looking forward to Addisyn beginning her gymnastics class next week and going camping at the beach for July 4th.

3 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

I hear ya on the double stroller +2 kid workout!! Glad piper is finally sleeping through the night for you! That is the best!

marcy said...

Glad Piper's sleeping well, hopefully mommy and daddy are too. And love Addy's pigtails :)

Kristen said...

Okay, Piper is officially bigger than Olivia...took her to the doctor last week and she was 13 lbs 9 oz and 25 inches long> She's so cute Karen....she's got such an even mix of you and Chris!