I am happy to be using the exersaucer again--I just saw it in the garage today and realized we can use it more for Piper now that she can support her upper body. This way, we can hopefully avoid her getting flat head from laying on her back all the time.
I also pulled the plush red car out of the closet today and both girls got a turn in there. Addisyn was kind enough to let Piper have a turn! (The smaller picture is Addisyn when she was about the same age as Piper is now--just a fun comparison.)
I'd say the biggest news of the week is that I weighed Piper and she is now a hefty FIFTEEN pounds. That means she gained 2 lbs since her last doctor appt a month ago. She'll be wearing Addisyn's diapers before we know it! And boy, it's a lot more of an arm workout just to hold her now. We also let her try rice cereal for the first time this week. She gave us quite the sour face the first time, but took it pretty well the next try.
Oh yeah, if anyone else wants to enter the Costco contest for $500 worth of free diapers, we'll use the prize! (one entry per email address). Thanks in advance.
1 comment:
LOVED THE PICTURES...
love the girls!
Post a Comment